Friday, March 12, 2010

Disconnect / Pass the message



Ever since I was a kid, I love reading. As I grow older, my fascination for it only increases.

As my understanding of things about life in general deepen, so too with the connection I make with the stories I read.

I may not be able to relate to some, if not all, of the thoughts and messages that 
each author tries to convey,
but every new discovery only makes me a well-rounded person.

I may not be able to understand all the words and ideas written in black and white,
but it never fazed me, nor did it stop my affair with reading.

It's how I remove myself from this world, albeit temporarily.
It's somewhat my connection to the things I want, and whom I want to be.

My escape to "my other reality."

To you, my co-reader, come.
Pick up that book, and let us continue the good times.
For even in this composition,
I am also a reader as much as the author.

And to you, non-reader,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment