Sunday, June 14, 2015

An open letter for #Asus #AsusPhilippines #AsusTaiwan

I bought a #Zenfone2 (ZE551ML) here in the Philippines on May 17, 2015.

On my 1st week of using it, the screen froze. Even had difficulty powering the phone off, but managed to do it eventually. Afterwards, when I powered the phone on, nothing is showing on the screen except for the USB logo.

Brought it then to a service center, a store called AIKONTECH, only to be told that repairing it would take no less than 3 weeks!

Then I went to another service center, a store named SST Laptop, and they said repairs would take no less than 2 months!

And when I sent an email to #Asus via its website, the auto-generated reply said I would receive a proper reply after 24-48 hours. But 6 days on, and I have yet to receive a reply!

I am getting quite agitated with what's been happening with this concern of mine. It's very inconvenient not to have a proper, working mobile phone especially since I also use it for work!

When I bought the phone, I was pretty proud of myself, thinking I got myself a quality phone. But what with everything that's happened, with the phone breaking down and the VERY POOR after-sales service I've been getting, I feel VERY DISAPPOINTED with the #Asus brand. And it wasn't at all surprising when I discovered that the #Facebook group dedicated to #Zenfone2 owners called #AsusZenfone2PhilippinesCommunity is littered with complaints similar, or a variation almost identical, to the one I am experiencing.

I didn't want to resort to this, but I felt that I had no other choice. At the very least, I felt compelled to warn those who are considering to buy your product. Some might argue that sometimes, it's the owners who are at fault whenever something goes wrong with the phone. But mind you, I've been using #android devices for several years now, and even though I am not much of a "tech-savvy," I am confident to say that I know what I am doing, and that it is DEFINITELY NOT MY FAULT that my #Zenfone2 broke down. Besides, making a reliable, easy-to-use mobile phones is just one of your goals to boost your brand and increase your profit, is it not?

Here's to hoping that this letter does not fall on deaf ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment